Friday, September 7, 2007

A nice article about me

A couple of weeks ago, Orange County Register critic Paul Hodgins emailed me asking me to answer some questions for a piece he was writing about the new season at the Laguna Playhouse, as he wanted to include some information about my tenure there. I was a bit reluctant to respond because I really didn't think it was my place to comment on my own work. Fortunately, the phrasing of the questions Paul emailed me were such that I was mostly spared having either to toot my own horn or be falsely modest. His article appeared online yesterday, though it won't hit the print edition until this Sunday. Alongside his article, which you can read by clicking here., he has added a sidebar with my verbatim answers to his questions, which you can read by clicking here.

Until next time...

Rick

No comments: